Notice of Privacy
This document describes how we collect and use the personal data that you provide to us. It also describes what type of data they are and what options you have to limit the use of such data, as well as the procedure to exercise your ARCO rights.
1) Responsible for the protection of your personal data
Planeacion de Espacios sa de cv with address at CProlongacion Paseo de la Reforma 39, Santa Fe, Paseo de las Lomas, Álvaro Obregón, 01330 Mexico City, CDMX Tels 55 5292 9731 responsible for the treatment (use) of your personal data.
2) Our Data Protection Department
● Head of the Department: MARIA GUADALUPE CANTU DE LUNA
● Address: Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma 39, Santa Fe, Paseo de las Lomas, Álvaro Obregón, 01330 Mexico City, CDMX
● Email: b navarro @ plane sp.c om
● Telephone: 8 55 5292 9731
3) For what purposes do we collect and use your personal data?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
Provide the requested professional consulting and advisory services.
Respond to your information, attention and service requirements.
The creation, study, analysis, updating, and preservation of the service file.
Records and records file to track future services.
Financial management, billing and collection.
Comply with the obligations and commitments that we have contracted with you.
Additionally, your personal data may be used to:
Promotion and marketing of products and services.
Offer you new products and services tailored to your interests and needs.
Notify you about new services or products that are related to those already contracted or acquired.
Newsletters and communications about our organization.
4) What personal data do we obtain and from where?
For the purposes indicated above we can collect your personal data in different ways:
– When you visit our website or use our online services.
– By phone.
– When you provide them to us personally.
– When we obtain information through other sources of public access that are permitted by law (telephone or labor directories, websites, etc.).
Personal data we collect:
● Contact information (Name, Email, Address, Telephone, Mobile, Fax) Identity documentation (Voter Credential, Passport, Driver’s License, Passbook or Professional ID) Financial information and means of payment (Credit card, debit, checks ) Tax Information (RFC, Billing Address) Credentials to access online services (Username and password) Identification in Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+) Socioeconomic data (Age, Sex, Income level, Schooling) Property status (Income, real estate, investments or other types of bank accounts) Social Security number (NSS) and / or CURP Academic history (school certificates, records, studies completed) Beneficiaries and economic dependents Family information (Spouse, children, grandchildren) Personal references (Information from non-family people) Labor information (Company, Position, activity carried out, CV) Habits, sports, hobbies and hobbies
We require your express consent (acceptance) for the treatment of your sensitive personal data, and we promise that they will be treated under the strictest security measures that guarantee their confidentiality.
I consent to and agree that my sensitive personal data is processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of this privacy notice.
Name and signature of the holder